Your access to and use of this Site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and CPC are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
- You may download, display or print information from this Site (the "Information") solely for non-commercial personal use.
- You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any Information you download. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without written permission of CPC. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of CPC. CPC neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with CPC.
- With the exception of the foregoing limited authorization, no license to or right in any copyright of CPC or of any other party is granted or conferred to you.
- The CPC Internet sites may contain or reference trademarks, patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of CPC, its affiliates and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of CPC, its affiliates and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you
- While CPC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, CPC makes no warranties or representations with respect to the content of the Site, which is provided "as is". CPC accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of this Site or its content. In particular, CPC will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the information contained on the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. CPC also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site. CPC reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its Site. The CPCentity controlling this Site accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of its Site, whether the result of actions or omissions of an entity of the CPC or a third party.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and nonproprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of CPC or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, CPC is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- The Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. CPC reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice.
- CPC Internet sites may contain information on its worldwide products and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a CPC product or service on a CPC Internet site does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location. You should rely on product information especially created for your location. That information can be found on the Internet sites of the CPC affiliates in your location.
- Although CPC may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site.